- The Long Island Game Farm’s new Giraffe Encounter was listed in Newsday’sTop 100 Things that every kid should do on Long Island and The Trip Directorynoted the park as a must-see science exhibit. Additionally, Newsday and New York Metro Parents ran stories about the park’s camel-naming event, which took place this season.Newsday featured the Game Farm's Pirates and Princesses Scavenger Hunt event.
- BrickHouse Brewery's popular craft beer was featured on News12 Long Island's Hometown Showdown.
- Cause Café hosted a homecoming ceremony for Michael "Mikey" Brannigan, a Northport resident who won the gold medal in the 1,500-meter run at the 2016 Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This was covered by Newsday.com, Newsday, News 12 and The Long-Islander. Cause Café's employment of special needs individuals caught the attentions of Today.com, News12 Long Island and The Huffington Post.
- Lobster Roll was featured in a Yelp article on Long Island's best lobster rolls and in Restaurant Hospitality for its Pumpkin Crab Bisque. Full Service Restaurant interviewed owner Andrea Anthony about the history of her popular seafood restaurant.
- Star Island Yacht Club & Marina made it into the Wall Street Journal in an article about not-so-hidden gems in the Hamptons.
- Ben's Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers was listed as one of AM New York's best Jewish delis in the greater NYC area. The deli's "pint-for-pint" blood drive was featured in Queens Gazette. The Westchester Examiner highlighted Ben’s Second Annual Cancer Ain’t Kosher Fundraiser as well as its forthcoming November specials.
- The Village of Islandia recently voted to approve Long Island's first casino in the village's Marriott Hotel. This was covered by Long Island Business News and News12.
- Camp Pa-Qua-Tuck’s Spooky Walk was mentioned in an article on haunted houses on Patch.com, Long Island Press and LongIsland.com.