- Newsday's "Feed Me" blog featured Rugosa Restaurant, which is hosting a prix fixe menu for "Eat Drink Local Week."
- Rugosa Restaurant's Douglas Sheehan was named as one of Newsday's "LI People on the Move" for his being named the restaurant's new General Manager.
- Lenay Dunn, host of MTV's "10 On Top," shot a promotional video at the Long Island Game Farm. To watch the video, click here.
- Long Island Game Farm and its summer show, Muttville Comix, was featured in Long Island Parent's "Island Attractions" and Suffolk Parent's "New Places, New Programs." To read the Long Island Parent article, click here. To read the Suffolk Parent article, click here.
- Rich Janis of Star Island Yacht Club was interviewed by Newsday's Explore LI and Hartford Examiner.com about the upcoming 25th Annual Star Island Shark Tournament. To read the Explore LI article, click here. To read the Examiner.com article, click here.