- Edible Long Island published a story on Cause Café as a local business. The Times Record published a letter to the editor from cafe owner Stacey Wohl reaching out to local businesses for support. Cause Café was featured on Good Day New York with NY Giants football player Jay Bromley. Wohl and her staff were also named People of the Year by Times Beacon Record News Media.
- The White Plains Examiner developed a story regarding Ben's Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterer's Kids Meal Deal special and Hanukkah specials, which appeared both in-print and online. Ben's was also featured in The Jewish Light, Queens Chronicle, Mamaroneck Daily Voice, Foward and Theatre Mania.
- The Long Island Game Farm's famous giraffe, Clifford, was featured in Newsday's 'Kidsday' section, appearing in both in-print and online.
- Ben's Kosher Delicatessan Restaurant & Caterers was featured in This is New York for their fantastic pickles on National Pickle Day. NewYork1 and
The Times Ledger covered Ben's for their latkes and celebration of Hanukkah. Newsday Food highlighted Ben's "Kid's Meal Deal" in February and Westchester Magazine raved about their pastrami.
- Lobster Roll was featured on Pure Wow for having the best lobster roll in the Hamptons.