Client Press Clips
Our successes on behalf of Long Island and metro restaurants and destinations.
- The Long Island Advance featured Charles Noll, the new head brewmaster for the BrickHouse Brewery. To read the article, click here.
- Rugosa Restaurant was featured on FiOS1's "Restaurant Hunter" segment on where to eat on Eastern Long Island after the summer season. To watch the segment, click here.
- The Long Island Press announced its nominees for its Best of LI 2012. Among those are LL Dent (Multiple Categories), Leisa Dent (Best Chef), Off Key Tikki (Multiple Categories), Star Island Grill (Multiple Categories), Long Island Game Farm (Best Petting Zoo), Sans Souci (Best Catering Hall), and Star Island Yacht Club (Multiple Categories).
- LL Dent Restaurant received a "very good" rating from Newsday, complimenting the restaurant's old-fashioned banana pudding. To read the review, click here.
- Rugosa Restaurant has expanded its hours for the summer. This was mentioned in the East End Independent.
- Long Island Game Farm was featured on News 12's "On The Job" segment. To view the segment, click here.
- Long Island Game Farm was featured on FiOS1's "Money & Main$treet" segment. Click here to see the segment.
- Newsday's "Feed Me" blog featured Rugosa Restaurant, which is hosting a prix fixe menu for "Eat Drink Local Week."
- Rugosa Restaurant's Douglas Sheehan was named as one of Newsday's "LI People on the Move" for his being named the restaurant's new General Manager.
- Lenay Dunn, host of MTV's "10 On Top," shot a promotional video at the Long Island Game Farm. To watch the video, click here.
- Long Island Game Farm and its summer show, Muttville Comix, was featured in Long Island Parent's "Island Attractions" and Suffolk Parent's "New Places, New Programs." To read the Long Island Parent article, click here. To read the Suffolk Parent article, click here.
- Rich Janis of Star Island Yacht Club was interviewed by Newsday's Explore LI and Hartford Examiner.com about the upcoming 25th Annual Star Island Shark Tournament. To read the Explore LI article, click here. To read the Examiner.com article, click here.
- A Presentation Folder and a Rack Card were designed for Rugosa Restaurant.
- Long Island Business News named Bill Mammes of Rugosa Restaurant and Jim Slattery of Bullfish as its "Ones to Watch" in Hospitality.
- Long Island Business News named its Top 50 Most Influential Women in Business. Those included: Lillian Dent, Co-Owner, LL Dent Restaurant.
- Leisa Dent of LL Dent hosted a cooking demonstration at Hicks Nurseries. This was featured in Newsday's ExploreLI section. Click here to read the article.
- ExploreLI highlighted the Lenten menus offered by LL Dent and Bullfish on its "Feed Me" blog. To read the article, click here.
- LL Dent was featured in MineolaPatch's Bites Nearby column. Click here to read the article.
|» Bullfish - Website|
- Newsday.com featured Bullfish in its "Feed Me" blog. To read the article, click here.
- The Long Island Press listed Bullfish as one of the “New Places and New Identities” in the Eaters Digest column. To read the article, click here. Sayville Patch named the opening of Bullfish as one of the top 20 business stories in Sayville for the year 2010. Click here to read the article.
- PushPause LI featured LL Dent Restaurant. To watch the video, click here.
- Newsday.com featured LL Dent in its Restaurant section of the website. To see the video, click here.
- The Long Island Press "Best of 2011" winners were announced. Star Island Yacht Club & Marina was named Best Marina and LL Dent was named Best Soul Food & Southern Restaurant.