Client Press Clips
Our successes on behalf of Long Island and metro restaurants and destinations.
- Nonnina Restaurant was described by Explore LI as a fine, Italian-style dining experience with "contemporary appeal."
- Long Island Business News interviewed Lillian Dent of LL Dent and Todd Silverstein of Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers for a story about how restaurants fill tables during off-peak times.
- Todd Silverstein of Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers was profiled in the “Movers & Shakers” section of the Long Island Business News.
- LL Dent and Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen & Caterers were mentioned in a Long Island Business News story about how restaurants fill tables during off-peak times.
- The Long Island Game Farm's new attractions, Erik's Reptile Edventures Discovery Center and The One and Only Pekingese Dog Act featuring Vanna the Baboon-presented by David Rosaire were highlighted in Newsday's Explore LI section and Newsday.com. In addition, Newsday's Kidsday section included a brief overview of the Game Farm.
- Ben's Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers was mentioned in Long Island Business News for its dedication to always serving Kosher food after denying rumors about retracting its Kosher certification.
- Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers was featured in a Long Island Business News article about the recent decline in popularity of Jewish Delis on Long Island. In addition, Jewish World mentioned Ben's kids' menu deal for the month on February.
- LL Dent was featured in a Newsday article about Long Island restaurants that sell unique gumbo soup. Newsday also included them in an article about all about Mardi Gras by featuring their Cajun buffet.
- The Associated Press featured Ben's Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers in an article about the best Super Bowl-style meals that are being offered in Manhattan. Also, Newsday mentioned that the Woodbury location is a tasty place to stop for a bite to eat when driving on Jericho Turnpike.
- Arthur Zimmerman, the new brewmaster for BrickHouse Brewery and Restaurant, was profiled in Long Island Business News.
- Wild Ginger was featured in Newsday’s “Celebrate 2014!” section as one of the best valued restaurants to try for New Year's.
- LL Dent was included in Newsday’s “Near Shopping” section as one of the restaurants to enjoy after Christmas shopping.
- Newsday listed Ben's Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers as one of the best places for "Grabbing Lunch Alone" during the holiday shopping season. Ben's location in Boca Raton, Florida received a great review that was posted on The Palm Beach Post's PBPulse website. The three highly recommended dishes were chicken in a pot, hot brisket of beef and egg barley and mushroom. Ben's was featured in a segment about Thanksgiving and Hanukkah occurring at the same time that was aired on WPEC (Channel 2) in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- The Long Island Game Farm's Visitors' Photo Contest winner was featured on the front page of The Port Times Record.
- DNAinfo wrote an article on the annual Tarek Shbaan Memorial Fundraiser at Ben's Kosher Delicatessen. Long Island Business News reported that Ben's helped The INN (Interfaith Nutrition Network) raise nearly $10,000 for its Day and Giving Event. Ben's also celebrated the groundbreaking of its new restaurant in Scarsdale. This was reported by The Daily Voice, Lohud.com, Real Estate Weekly, Jewish Week and The Westchester Business Journal.
- Long Island Game Farm's Fall Fest appeared in articles in Newsday's "100 Things Every Kid Should Do on Long Island". Their Girl Scout day celebration was also covered by the Brookhaven Review and the Southbay Neighbor.