Client Press Clips
Our successes on behalf of Long Island and metro restaurants and destinations.
- The start-up online retailer Our Coffee with a Cause was featured on Channel 4 NBC New York and in the Port Times Record.
- The Journal News featured Ben's Kosher Delicatessen & Caterers. Long Island Jewish World, The Island Now and Patch reported Ben's celebration of Pickle Day on November 14, and The Examiner News reported Ben's Thanksgiving dinner-for-ten catering offer.
- BrickHouse Brewery was featured in Restaurant Hospitality.
- Newsday called LL Dent Restaurant a "satisfying spot for Southern food" in a weekend picks article.
- In April, News12 covered the Grand Opening of the 46th season of the Long Island Game Farm. News 12 also featured the Game Farm as part of its 12 Weeks of Summer, and The East End Segments. Emma Hallowell of the Long Island Game Farm appeared on TV55’s "Exit 10/55" to discuss the paintings created by the Game Farm’s lemurs.
- Ben's Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant and Caterers'summer BBQ catering special was highlighted on WCBS Radio's Dining Diary. Ben's was also named "Best Deli" in The Queens Courier's Best of the Boro poll.
- Nonnina Restaurant was described by Explore LI as a fine, Italian-style dining experience with "contemporary appeal."
- Long Island Business News interviewed Lillian Dent of LL Dent and Todd Silverstein of Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers for a story about how restaurants fill tables during off-peak times.
- Todd Silverstein of Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers was profiled in the “Movers & Shakers” section of the Long Island Business News.
- LL Dent and Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen & Caterers were mentioned in a Long Island Business News story about how restaurants fill tables during off-peak times.
- The Long Island Game Farm's new attractions, Erik's Reptile Edventures Discovery Center and The One and Only Pekingese Dog Act featuring Vanna the Baboon-presented by David Rosaire were highlighted in Newsday's Explore LI section and Newsday.com. In addition, Newsday's Kidsday section included a brief overview of the Game Farm.
- Ben's Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers was mentioned in Long Island Business News for its dedication to always serving Kosher food after denying rumors about retracting its Kosher certification.